FIVE Dimensions of Professionalism
The Association for Project Management supports professional values. The FIVE Dimensions of Professionalism provide a framework that helps you develop your career.
The APM Body of Knowledge defines the knowledge needed to manage any kind of project. It underpins many project management standards and methods including the National Occupational Standards in Project Management.
The APM Competence Framework provides a guide to project management competences. It is part of your professional toolkit; mapping levels of knowledge and experience to help you progress your skills and abilities.
APM qualifications take your career in new and exciting directions. They are recognised across the profession and aligned with IPMA’s 4 level Certification Program.
Continuing Professional Development helps develop your project management practice. A targeted development plan will enhance your project management career.
Find out how professionals are benefitting from the APM FIVE Dimensions of Professionalism.
See examples of professional project management.
FIVE Dimensions of Professionalism, FIVE Dimensions of Professionalism logo, APM and Association for Project Management are trademarks of Association for Project Management.
- What is project management?
- Careers / vacancies
- Tools / resources
- APM Publications
- APM Body of Knowledge 6th ed.
- APM Body of Knowledge 5th ed.
- APM Competence Framework
- APMP: The APM Project Management Qualification Study Guide
- Co-Directing Change
- Directing change: A guide to governance 2nd edition
- Earned Value Management: APM Guidelines
- Earned Value Management Handbook
- Integrated Assurance
- Interfacing Risk and Earned Value Management
- International Journal of Project Management
- Introduction to Programme Management
- Introduction to Project Control
- Introduction to Project Planning
- Models to Improve the Management of Projects
- Prioritising Project Risks
- Professional Services Short Contract
- Project Management Pathways
- PRAM Guide
- Starting Out in Project Management
- Sponsoring Change
- The EVM Compass
- The Lens Collective
- The Scheduling Maturity Model
- White papers
- Community web briefings
- Case studies
- Learning Legacy
- NEC3 Contracts
- APM Publications
- APM Body of Knowledge
See all posts