APM Competence Framework
The APM Competence Framework is an integral part of the APM 5 Dimensions of Professionalism providing a guide to individual competences in project management. It is an essential part of the toolkit for all project professionals.
Written by leading practitioners, the APM Competence Framework is a valuable tool for assessing current knowledge and experience helping to identify training, development and qualification needs.
It will allow you to benchmark organisation-specific frameworks with other project management and international standards.
Readers of this publication may also be interested in the APM Body of Knowledge 6th edition
Paperback: 246x189mm, 136pp, 2008
Publisher: Association for Project Management
Discount: 10% off for APM members- £26.55
APM members should contact Turpin Distribution on +44 (0)1767 604951 to receive their 10% discount
Click here to order from Turpin
You can sample the APM Competence Framework or purchase it. A self assessment form is also available to help project managers plan their Continuing Professional Development.
Organisations can purchase an electronic licence by contacting Sara Jefferson
- What is project management?
- APM Five Dimensions of Professionalism
- APM Body of Knowledge
- Planning your career
- Project Professional Case Studies
- Project case studies
- Organisation case studies
- APM Publications
- Buy online
- APM Body of Knowledge 6th ed.
- APM Body of Knowledge 5th ed.
- APM Competence Framework
- Co-Directing Change
- Directing change: A guide to governance 2nd edition
- Earned Value Management: APM Guidelines
- Interfacing Risk and Earned Value Management
- Introduction to Programme Management
- Introduction to Project Planning
- Models to Improve the Management of Projects
- Prioritising Project Risks
- Project Management Pathways
- PRAM Guide
- Starting Out in Project Management
- Sponsoring Change
- Introduction to Project Control
- The EVM Compass
- The Lens Collective
- The Scheduling Maturity Model
See all posts