APM Body of Knowledge 5th edition
The 6th edition of the APM Body of Knowledge is available now
The APM Body of Knowledge is a key component of the APM Five Dimensions of Professionalism. It defines the areas required to manage any successful project and forms the basis of APM's qualifications, accreditation, research, and publications.
The APM Body of Knowledge 5th edition has been written to support all those working in the profession. It has seven sections covering 52 knowledge areas.
Readers of this publication may also be interested in the APM Competence Framework
Paperback: 246x189mm, 179pp, 2006
ISBN: 1-903494-13-3 [13 digit ISBN: 9781903494134]
Discount: 10% off for APM members: £26.55
APM members should contact Turpin Distribution on +44 (0)1767 604951 to receive their 10% discount
Click here to order through Turpin
The APM Body of Knowledge, 5th edition contains a wide variety of useful references for all areas of project management.
- Business and commercial
- Executing the strategy
- Organisation and governance
- Planning the strategy
- Project management in context
- What is project management?
- APM Five Dimensions of Professionalism
- APM Body of Knowledge
- Planning your career
- Project Professional Case Studies
- Project case studies
- Organisation case studies
- APM Publications
- Buy online
- APM Body of Knowledge 6th ed.
- APM Body of Knowledge 5th ed.
- APM Competence Framework
- Co-Directing Change
- Directing change: A guide to governance 2nd edition
- Earned Value Management: APM Guidelines
- Interfacing Risk and Earned Value Management
- Introduction to Programme Management
- Introduction to Project Planning
- Models to Improve the Management of Projects
- Prioritising Project Risks
- Project Management Pathways
- PRAM Guide
- Starting Out in Project Management
- Sponsoring Change
- Introduction to Project Control
- The EVM Compass
- The Lens Collective
- The Scheduling Maturity Model
See all posts