APM Project Management Conference 2015: Thursday 19th March
MYTH BUSTING – dispelling the myths to improve project delivery success
Project management in real life is rarely the same as project management in the text books. This has created great myths in our profession that cloud both our perception and decision making.
The APM Project Management Conference 2015 on Thursday 19th March will dispel these myths by uncovering the evidence that will increase the likelihood of you successfully delivering your projects, programmes and portfolios.
Myth Busting will bring together speakers from within your profession and thought leaders from outside to remove the barriers to our thinking by testing existing practices and uncovering new ways to manage your projects. This will ensure you stay up to date with the latest techniques for successful project delivery.
Now is the best time to book your place at the conference as APM has frozen the delegate rate at last year’s discounted price. You could save up to £194 if you book a place before 23rd October 2014.
Benefits of attending include:
- Influential speakers sharing thought leadership so you can stay up to date with the latest techniques for successful project delivery.
- Interactive sessions so you can leave the conference with all your vital project management questions answered.
- Multiple streams ensuring a rich choice of session making the event relevant to your industry.
- Networking with the most senior figures in the profession will help raise your profile and develop your career.
- Earn up to eight hours of CPD which equates to nearly a quarter of your expected professional development for the year.
- Exhibition with leading organisations giving you the opportunity to discover how the latest products and services can generate a competitive advantage for your business.
With 94% of delegates saying they would look to attend in 2015 and describing the conference as “thought-provoking, influential and inspiring” the conference has the status as one of the most engaging and relevant events of the year.
The APM Conference, sponsored again this year by 20|20 Business Insight, will build on the event’s reputation for attracting the world’s most influential and thought-provoking speakers including Prof. Eddie Obeng, Camila Batmanghelidjh CBE, Prof. Richard Wiseman, Sir Peter Gershon, Tim Banfield, Dr. Edward Hoffman, Richard Noble OBE, Jeremy Beeton and Financial Times' "Undercover Economist”: Tim Harford.
Ibis Trading Ltd, registered in England No: 6536096, is a subsidiary of Association for Project Management, which is registered as a charity in England & Wales (No: 290927). Registered Office: Ibis House, Regent Park, Summerleys Road, Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire HP27 9LE.
See all posts