APM Project Management Conference 2013
The APM Project Management Conference is an interactive forum bringing together project professionals and decision makers from across the public and private sectors.
Benefits of attending include:
- Influential speakers – sharing thought leadership and best practice techniques.
- Interactive conference sessions – delegates are encouraged to contribute to the debate, ask questions and vote.
- Multiple streams – ensuring a rich choice of sessions, making the event relevant to all industries.
- Networking – making contact with other professionals and organisations.
- Continuing Professional Development – earn CPD hours.
- Exhibition – talk to numerous organisations at the forefront of the profession about how their products or services can benefit you or your business.
Adapt! – theme for 2013
What now for project management? That’s the question being asked at the APM Project Management Conference 2013.
The conference, called simply Adapt! reflects on 2012 as the coming of age year for project management and asks; what now? Last year the profession saw the successful delivery of the London 2012 Olympic Games; the completion of Europe’s tallest building, the Shard; the successful testing of Europe’s largest hybrid for the world’s first 1000mph car, Bloodhound; the start of tunnelling for Crossrail; introduction of the 4G telecommunication network in the UK; and completion of the TV Digital switchover programme. All significant projects, with a global impact, delivered largely by British project professionals.
And so to 2013; what now? The APM Project Management Conference 2013 will call on the profession to adapt its thinking to address the growing expectations of society. A society that has a growing intolerance to failure and that expects a world in which all projects succeed.
Adapt! will focus on flexibility, resilience and evolution. Topics that reflect the new benchmarks that 2012 set, the growing demands of customers and the “more for less” culture which is challenging how we think and act.
The APM Project Management Conference is not to be missed.
Catch up on the APM Project Management Conference 2012, or click below to see selected speaker interviews from last year's conference.
Ibis Trading Ltd, registered in England No: 6536096, is a subsidiary of Association for Project Management, which is registered as a charity in England & Wales (No: 290927). Registered Office: Ibis House, Regent Park, Summerleys Road, Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire HP27 9LE.
See all posts