Sponsoring Change: A Guide to the Governance Aspects of Project Sponsorship
This eagerly awaited publication aims to improve sponsorship performance with the role of project or programme sponsor being still widely misunderstood and poorly practiced.
Sponsoring Change applies to all types of organisations and sectors. Its use will improve governance, bringing greater rewards to organisations undertaking significant projects as well as to their owners and to wider stakeholders.
- why sponsorship is needed,
- the critical attributes of sponsorship,
- what a sponsor does.
The implementation of a thorough peer review process prior to publication ensured that the guide provides a widely valued contribution to good governance and sponsorship.
Readers of this publication may also be interested in Directing Change: A Guide to Governance of Project Management, 2nd edition and Co-directing Change: A Guide to the Governance of Multi-Owned Projects
Paperback: 246x189mm, 24pp, 2009
Author: APM Governance of Project Management Specific Interest Group
Discount: 10% off for APM members - £6.75
APM members should contact Turpin Distribution on +44 (0)1767 604951 to receive their 10% discount
- What is project management?
- APM Five Dimensions of Professionalism
- APM Body of Knowledge
- Planning your career
- Project Professional Case Studies
- Project case studies
- Organisation case studies
- APM Publications
- Buy online
- APM Body of Knowledge 6th ed.
- APM Body of Knowledge 5th ed.
- APM Competence Framework
- Co-Directing Change
- Directing change: A guide to governance 2nd edition
- Earned Value Management: APM Guidelines
- Interfacing Risk and Earned Value Management
- Introduction to Programme Management
- Introduction to Project Planning
- Models to Improve the Management of Projects
- Prioritising Project Risks
- Project Management Pathways
- PRAM Guide
- Starting Out in Project Management
- Sponsoring Change
- Introduction to Project Control
- The EVM Compass
- The Lens Collective
- The Scheduling Maturity Model
See all posts