- Views and opinions expressed on this website by individuals do not necessarily reflect the views of APM
- Access to parts of the Website is restricted to authorised persons. If you believe you have been granted access to any document or file by mistake, please leave the restricted section immediately and contact us as soon as possible. Please also contact us if we have notified you that you are permitted to access a restricted part of the Website but are unable to obtain access to it.
- The documents and files hosted on the restricted sections of the Website are confidential. You must not distribute the documents and files hosted in these areas except to persons authorised to read them. If you believe that you may have been granted access to a document or file by mistake you must not download it, copy it, use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any other person.
- We reserve the right to remove you from the authorised list of users for any restricted area of the Website at any time.
- You must not allow any other person to use your password. If you believe someone else knows your password you must change it immediately and contact us as soon as possible.
- There is no automatic timeout for users logged in who have been inactive. you must close your browser at the end of each session.
- If you access the Website from a shared PC, during your access to the Website you will be responsible for all instructions received by us between the time you pass the security procedure until you exit the Website. This includes any input errors or instructions sent by someone other than you whilst you are still logged onto the Website.
- Parts of the Website incorporate Verisign encryption technology. Stronger encryption technology is available. We cannot guarantee that unauthorised people will not be able to access confidential information hosted on or downloaded from the Website.
- APM will not be liable for any loss including but not limited to the following (whether such losses are foreseen, known or otherwise) loss of data, loss of revenue or anticipated profit, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill or injury to reputation, losses suffered by third parties, any indirect, consequential or exemplary damages.
- APM does not warrant that the functions contained in the Website will be uninterrupted or error free or that the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- The names, images and logos identifying APM or third parties in their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of APM and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms should be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of APM or any third party.
- APM may change these terms at any time by posting the changes online and your continued use of the Website after such changes are posted means you agree to be bound by these terms as amended.
- These terms shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
All rights reserved, including copyright and database right.
Unless specifically stated otherwise, all material on the site is subject to the Association for Project Management’s branding and copyright policy. To request permission to use any materials from the APM website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can download and use the service on a single CPU at a time and you can print out a single hard copy of any part of the content on the Association for Project Management's website for your personal use.
Otherwise, no part of this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior permission of the Association for Project Management.
The permission to reproduce the Association for Project Management's material does not extend to any material on this site which is identified as being the copyright of a third party (for example photographs, logos etc.) Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
Requests for use of copyright material should be emailed to email@example.com.
The Association for Project Management encourages users to establish hypertext links to this site.
Body of Knowledge +
Any contributions to the APM Body of Knowledge+ website that are accepted for publication will be required to sign a standard copyright licence before publication. The licence is aimed at ensuring that APM can make your contributions as widely available as possible but will not prevent you from using your contribution.
The information on our web pages is provided for convenience as part of the service we offer at this website.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in these pages. The Association for Project Management, its servants or agents shall not at any time, in any circumstances, be held responsible or liable to any party in respect of any loss, damage or costs of any nature arising directly or indirectly from reliance placed on the material in these pages, or any other guidelines or policies issued by the Association for Project Management. Visitors who rely on this information do so at their own risk.
Individual answers to questions and responses to discussions are provided in good faith and are based on a limited amount of data available at the time without necessarily knowing the full context. Users of the site are therefore advised that they may interpret and use this information at their own risk.
All liability for loss, disappointment, negligence or other damage caused in the event of the bankruptcy or liquidation or cessation of trade of any company, individual or firm mentioned is hereby excluded.
Similarly no adverse inference should necessarily be drawn from the fact that any organisation or person or other information has been omitted from these pages, the content of the pages being determined in the sole discretion of the Association for Project Management.
The Association for Project Management is not responsible for the content or reliability of linked websites. Listing should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over availability of pages.
The names, images, pictures and logos identifying the Association for Project Management, are proprietary marks of the Association for Project Management. Copying our logos and/or any other third party logos accessed via this website is not permitted without prior approval from the relevant copyright owner.
Requests for permission to use our logo should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us how and why you wish to use our logo. Please include your contact details, name, address, telephone number, fax number and email.
Hyperlinking to us at the Association for Project Management
You do not have to ask permission to link directly to pages hosted on this site. We do not object to you linking directly to the information hosted on our site. However, we do not permit use of our logo as a link without prior permission or our pages to be loaded into frames on your site. The Association for Project Management's pages must load into the user's entire window.
Terms and conditions
See all posts