- What is project management?
- Careers / vacancies
Tools / resources
- APM Body of Knowledge 6th ed.
- APM Competence Framework
- APM Body of Knowledge 5th ed.
- APMP: The APM Project Management Qualification Study Guide
- Directing change: A guide to governance 2nd edition
- Co-Directing Change
- Earned Value Management: APM Guidelines
- Earned Value Management Handbook
- Integrated Assurance
- Interfacing Risk and Earned Value Management
- International Journal of Project Management
- Introduction to Programme Management
- Introduction to Project Control
- Introduction to Project Planning
- Models to Improve the Management of Projects
- Prioritising Project Risks
- Professional Services Short Contract
- Project Management Pathways
- Starting Out in Project Management
- Sponsoring Change
- PRAM Guide
- Praxis Framework
- The EVM Compass
- The Lens Collective
- The Scheduling Maturity Model
- Partnership publishing
- Learning Legacy
- NEC3 Contracts
- Microsoft Project Online
- FIVE Dimensions of Professionalism
- APM Body of Knowledge
Standardisation is a real problem in project organisations; software is a valuable tool in helping...
Managing a project can feel like riding a roller-coaster as it responds to unpredictable...
When we spoke to members, the key message was about time, or more specifically; a lack of it. The...
See all posts
See all posts