- 1 of 7
With over 1,000 members dispersed over a large geographical area, free monthly evening meetings and occasional conferences are held in various towns to give all members of the branch the opportunity to benefit from both networking and continuing professional development (CPD). Our meetings are designed to provide coverage of the APM Body of Knowledge and further develop the material contained therein.
The branch used specialist mapping software to target the location of its talks to benefit the most members and is now setting up groups to serve local concentrations of membership. Ipswich is now well advanced, Norwich has held its first meeting and Stevenage is under discussion. Please contact us if you would like to help with any of these.
Contact the East of England branch.
- Tony Stanway: Chairman
- David Prescott: Secretary
- Terry Dwan: Treasurer
- Colin Bradley: Membership co-ordinator
- Elisabeth Goodman: Committee member
- Helen Wright 1: Committee member
- Kevin Free: Individual membership
- Kevin E. Morgan: Committee member
- Lucy Nylander: Committee member
- Lynn Newman: Norwich Representative
- markbuckton: Committee member
Alexander Gordon Simpson
Allan Vincent Robinson