APM Governance Specific Interest Group
- 1 of 3
Since October 2003 this group has sought to answer the questions:
• How does an organisation, particularly its directors, assure the effectiveness and efficiency of their portfolio direction, sponsorship and programme and project management?
• How do they ensure proper coherent disclosure and reporting of these systems and of their performance?
We base our investigation on published governance requirements, on recognised standards and on the experience and knowledge of our members. As our guidance is widely used so we are making a difference to the quality of project management oversight and performance.
Contact the APM Governance SIG
- Martin Samphire: Chairman
- Joan Langley: Secretary
- Andrew Spiers: Committee member
- Andy Murray: Committee member
- Brian Wernham: Committee member
- DavidHughes: Committee member
- John Caton: Committee member
- Miles Dixon: Committee member
- Obiora Ozonzeadi: Committee member
- Peter Deary: Committee member
- Ritchie Somerville: Committee member
- Roger Garrini: Committee member
ABEL ILEMONA AUDU