- 1 of 6
Established in September 1991, the APM Hong Kong Branch has been an active branch ever since and is well known for its monthly events on current topics.
Our Mission is:
- To establish project management as the recognised profession essential for managing beneficial change in every type of business
- To provide project and programme management professional career development, based on the best practice across all sectors and professionals to cover all types of project
Our committee members and the local based accredited training provider would welcome the opportunity to have a chat with you about your professional training needs.
- James Ford 1: Secretary
- Kevin Parry: Treasurer
- Agee Leung: Branch Development Manager
- Chor Fai David Wong: Committee member
- Keith Hooper: Committee member
- Steven Resco: Chairman designate
- Steven Root: Committee member
- Tak Yun Wong: Committee member
Anthony Daniel Oyo