- 1 of 7
Established in September 1991, the APM Hong Kong Branch has been an active branch ever since and is well known for its monthly events on current topics.
Our Mission is:
- To establish project management as the recognised profession essential for managing beneficial change in every type of business
- To provide project and programme management professional career development, based on the best practice across all sectors and professionals to cover all types of project
Our committee members and the local based accredited training provider would welcome the opportunity to have a chat with you about your professional training needs.
Contact the Hong Kong branch
- Steven Root: Chairman
- James Ford 1: Secretary
- Kevin Parry: Treasurer
- Marcel Ekkel: Committee member
- Ling Man Raymond Chan: Committee member
- Steven Resco: Committee member
- Tak Yun Wong: Committee member
Anju Ho Chiu