APM Body of Knowledge
The APM Body of Knowledge Definitions is a subsection of the APM Body of Knowledge 6th edition and aims to provide high level definitions for each of the 69 topic areas which are contained in the full text. Topics are divided over four sections; context, people, delivery, and interfaces.
APM Body of Knowledge Definitions can be downloaded here.
APM Body of Knowledge Approved
Approved titles are specifically selected as providing essential next-steps in the understanding of topics contained with the APM Body of Knowledge 6th edition. The below titles are approved:
- What is project management?
- Careers / vacancies
Tools / resources
- APM Body of Knowledge 6th ed.
- APM Competence Framework
- APM Body of Knowledge 5th ed.
- APMP: The APM Project Management Qualification Study Guide
- Directing change: A guide to governance 2nd edition
- Co-Directing Change
- Earned Value Management: APM Guidelines
- Earned Value Management Handbook
- Integrated Assurance
- Interfacing Risk and Earned Value Management
- International Journal of Project Management
- Introduction to Programme Management
- Introduction to Project Control
- Introduction to Project Planning
- Models to Improve the Management of Projects
- Prioritising Project Risks
- Professional Services Short Contract
- Project Management Pathways
- Starting Out in Project Management
- Sponsoring Change
- PRAM Guide
- Praxis Framework
- The EVM Compass
- The Lens Collective
- The Scheduling Maturity Model
- Partnership publishing
- Learning Legacy
- NEC3 Contracts
- Microsoft Project Online
- FIVE Dimensions of Professionalism
- APM Body of Knowledge