World Class - Transforming you, your organisation and our profession
The award-winning APM Project Management Conference sponsored by 20|20 Business Insight, has a long-held reputation for bringing together the world’s most influential and thought-provoking speakers from your profession.
theme for the
APM Project Management Conference 2016 explored how the project profession can transform into one recognised as being world class. It considered how to create a world-class mindset and how that can transform you, your organisation and our profession.
In a competitive, globalised and connected world, the challenge to set new standards of achievement grows exponentially. How do we go beyond good practice, beyond best practice and all the way to world class when delivering change?
- Influential speakers sharing thought leadership so you can stay up to date with the latest techniques for successful project delivery.
- Interactive sessions so you can leave the conference with all your vital project management questions answered.
- Multiple streams ensuring a rich choice of session making the event relevant to your industry.
- Networking with the most senior figures in the profession will help raise your profile and develop your career.
- Earn up to eight hours of CPD which equates to nearly a quarter of your expected professional development for the year.
- Exhibition with leading organisations giving you the opportunity to discover how the latest products and services can generate a competitive advantage for your business.
With 95% of delegates saying they would look to attend in 2016 and describing the conference as “vibrant, educational and inspiring” and "of real benefit to my own career in project management" the conference has the status as one of the most engaging and relevant events of the year.
- Kings Place, 90 York Way, London, UK N1 9AG
- Thursday 21st April 2016
- Project professionals / project managers from across all sectors and all levels of experience
Previous conference speakers include:
Dr Ben Goldacre, award-winning Commonwealth Games champion Matthew Syed, Prof. Eddie Obeng, Prof. Richard Wiseman, Sir Peter Gershon, Tim Banfield, Dr. Edward Hoffman, Richard Noble OBE, Jeremy Beeton and Financial Times' "Undercover Economist”: Tim Harford.
- For the latest updates about the APM Conference follow us on Twitter
Ibis Trading Ltd, registered in England No: 6536096, is a subsidiary of Association for Project Management, which is registered as a charity in England & Wales (No: 290927). Registered Office: Ibis House, Regent Park, Summerleys Road, Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire HP27 9LE.