As a member of APM you will receive a wide range of benefits to enhance your professional status, improve your career prospects through CPD and also enable you to contribute personally to the development of the profession of project management.
Knowledge and information resources
- Free subscription to the industry-leading Project.
- Free access to the Project magazine archive that holds all articles from the last 5 years.
- Special member price of £44.95 on APM Body of Knowledge 6th Edition, saving 10% on full price.
- 10% discount on all APM publications.
- Saving of £186 p.a. on print subscriptions to the International Journal of Project Management. Eight issues for just £62 – to order please contact APM.
- Special member discounts on annual APM Project Management Conference and APM Project Management Awards.
- Access to exclusive information including free downloads of many APM publications.
- Designated post-nominals MAPM (Full member) or FAPM (Fellow member).
- Eligibility for the Construction Skills Certification Scheme.
- Discounts of between 10% - 30% on APM internationally recognised qualifications, saving up to £100 on full price.
- Participation in leading-edge APM Specific Interest Groups.
- CPD and networking through APM Branches.
- Nationwide programme of good practice events, free or discounted to APM members.
- International recognition through APM’s membership of the International Project Management Association.
- Volunteering opportunities that enable you to share your knowledge, experience and enthusiasm with others.
- Invitations to APM working groups and consultations on future developments for the profession.