APM Project Management Conference 2016
The award-winning APM Project Management Conference, has a long-held reputation for bringing together the world’s most influential and thought-provoking speakers from your profession.
The APM Project Management Conference 2016 was sponsored by 20|20 Business Insight and held on Thursday 21 April at Kings Place, London.
Theme: World Class
Transforming you, your organisation and our profession
The theme explored how the project profession can transform into one recognised as being world class. It considered how to create a world-class mindset and how that can transform you, your organisation and our profession.
In a competitive, globalised and connected world, the challenge to set new standards of achievement grows exponentially. How do we go beyond good practice, beyond best practice and all the way to world class when delivering change?
Watch speaker interviews from the APM Conference 2016:
- Opening speaker: Marc Woods, four-time Paralympic gold medallist
- Closing speaker: Tony Meggs, chief executive of the Infrastructure and Projects Authority
- David Gurteen founder of Gurteen Knowledge
- Rob Coulthard, managing director at Judgement Index UK Ltd
Values and elite performance
- Andy Cooke, management consultant at PA Consulting
Lessons that project managers can learn from great musical conductors
- Ann Alder and Geoff Cox, directors at RSVP by Design
Learning and Leading: the foundations of successful transformationn
- Alistair Kirk, programme and strategy director for HS2
HS2, keeping things simple
- Jon Prichard, CEO at the Engineering Council
Professional bodies: What role do they play in building and maintaining world class competence?
- Michael Flynn, programme director at Transport for London
Project and programme management, a profession at the heart of the London and national economies?
- Isabel Dedring, global transport leader at Arup and former London deputy mayor for transport at GLA
- Steve Elliott, director of HydroFormer Project Management Services Ltd
World class programme and project management - are we there yet?
- Richard Palczynski, director of programme controls at Crossrail
A world-class mindset
- Michele Owens, managing director of Owens HR Consulting Ltd
Creating world class organisations through great people strategies
- Liz Hobbs, knowledge management functional lead at TfL
Tfl knowledge management journey - learning to be world class
View photos from the APM Conference 2016:
Sponsors of the APM Conference 2016
Headline Sponsor: 20|20 Business Insight
20|20 Business Insight are a full service project management
consultancy and training provider.
We deliver accredited training courses for every level of project personnel.
Sponsors of the Organisation stream: Projectplace
Projectplace is a smart project collaboration solution from Planview that brings teams together to improve collaboration and get things done.