APM Project Management Conference 2018
The award winning APM Project Management Conference 2018, which was sponsored by Hyde Park Solutions Ltd, welcomed over 500 delegates to join the discussion on the theme: Future Proof – preparing today’s profession for tomorrow’s challenges.
The event, which took place on Wednesday 25 April 2018 in the beautiful setting of Central Hall Westminster in London, saw a variety of speakers, including futurist Rohit Talwar, broadcaster & mathematician Hannah Fry and chief executive of the Royal Society of Arts, Matthew Taylor, give their take on what the future holds for project management and how those working in the profession can become ‘Future Proof’.
APM Project Management Conference London 2019
The project profession is developing. In the ever-changing environment in which the profession operates, effective leadership, flexible thinking and adaptive working is essential for success. The APM Project Management Conference London will explore how the profession is Delivering Value in a Transforming World, and transitioning from a position of facilitation to influence.
Conference speakers 2018
The APM Project Management Conference 2018 welcomed a number of carefully chosen, influential speakers to join the discussion on Future Proofing the project management profession. Subjects ranged from the use of drones in projects to being resilient enough to manage change and uncertainty, with speakers from a variety of respected organisations including UNOPS, the Open University and RenewableUK.
- Rohit Talwar, award winning futurist speaker View presentation
- Hannah Fry, mathematician and broadcaster View presentation
- Mathew Taylor, chief executive, Royal Society of Arts View presentation
- Rob Brown, president, Environment & Infrastructure Solutions, Europe & Middle East, Wood
- Mark Banks, project excellence global lead, Jacobs
- Rob-Leslie Carter, director, Arup
- Sorrel Gilbert, program manager, Mercury Systems
- Alan Hayes, director, Really Good Ideas
- Efrosyni Konstantinou, senior lecturer in Strategic Management of Projects, University College London
- Matt Leary, Product owner and fast track apprentice, Department for Education
- Ben Fenwick, apprentice project manager, Arcadis LLP View presentation
- Susie Palmer-Trew, head of PMO and change, The Open University View presentation
- Lucy Finney MBE, learning and development consultant, Thales (UK) Ltd View presentation
- Steve Crosskey, head of strategic initiatives, UNOPS Infrastructure and Project Management Group View presentation
- Jenny Frances, UK drones PPM lead, PwC View presentation
- Rebecca Williams, policy manager, RenewableUK View presentation