APM will welcome exhibitors from a variety of industries to the APM Project Management Conference and is proud to offer delegates the opportunity to network with a number of diverse organisations involved in the project management profession. APM places high value on the support provided by conference exhibitors, who will range from consultancies to accredited training providers.
More exhibitors will be added to this page as and when they are secured.
Venue: Park Plaza Westminster Bridge, London, SE1 7UT
Date: 2 May 2019
RPC UK Limited (RPCuk)
RPC UK Limited (RPCuk) has been providing effective project controls solutions for 25 years and helps organisations to create a holistic environment in which projects are routinely delivered successfully – on time and within budget – and expected returns on investment are fully realised.
We believe that a successful Project Controls function is an amalgam of...
- people with the appropriate skills and experience to be able to analyse, interpret, communicate and act upon...
- relevant audit results and performance data produced by EPPM software products and ...
- governed by pertinent and consistent project execution and monitoring processes
Our comprehensive portfolio of skills, services and solutions creates the ideal platform to support the complete project lifecycle...
- project controls expertise
- best practice processes
- world-leading Oracle Primavera EPPM software products
- Oracle Specialized consultancy and certified education
- cloud infrastructure provision
- application support
We help you manage projects and programmes better by providing targeted advice and support:
- initiation (eg scoping, planning, benefits mapping);
- support (eg PMO, critical friend);
- assurance (eg gateway reviews, health-checks);
- organisational maturity assessments (eg P3M3®);
- improving capability (eg competency, methods, tools, policies); and
- competency assessments (eg APM Competency Framework).
Our specialists have been at the heart of the development of internationally recognised best practice guidance:
- APM Body of Knowledge
- APM’s Governance of Co-owned Projects
- Public Sector Programme Management Approach (PSPMA)
- HM Treasury’s Project Initiation Routemap
Training ByteSize is a family run business with offices in Cheshire, London, Sydney, South Africa and USA. We offer accredited project management qualifications to both consumers and businesses. We are renowned for the e-learning packages we provide and we also offer a range of classroom based courses for our corporate customers and public courses.
Courses include APM Project Management Qualification, APM Project Fundamentals Qualification, Project Planning and Control, Business Analysis, PRINCE2, Change Management and Better Business Cases. We also offer bespoke project management courses for those who need something more specific to their organisation.
New companies who have come on board with us recently include Bentley, Rolls Royce, YKK, AWE, Home Office, House of Lords, Houses of Parliament among many others. Come and have a chat to see how we can help you.
If you are interested in exhibiting please complete the following form