Lucy Finney MBE
Lucy’s role is considerably diverse and varies from day to day, but the main focus is to offer a highly bespoke consultancy service to organisations that require support in maximising their effectiveness. This can take many forms but she specialises in offering high level strategic consultancy in the field of business change, organisational development, and leadership and management.
Due to the need for really specific programme development, Lucy often spends time working closely with customers to scope the requirement and ensure she (and they) fully understands what it is they are trying to achieve, why they want to achieve this, and how to make it happen.
With over 30 years in the training field Lucy has worked with a wealth of industries, helping to design and deliver L&D programmes tailored to the specific needs of the business and individual, as well as specialist, embedded support helping to drive organisational development and performance.
Her main passion is using true innovation, creative problem solving and design thinking to help organisations manage complex challenges and large-scale change. Lucy enjoys working in partnership with organisations that are serious about making lasting changes to their structure, process and culture, while still recognising the need for robust and strategically focused L&D programmes to support this transition.
Lucy also served in the British Army for 16 years and was awarded an MBE for the modernisation of training in the Armed Forces.
- Served in the British Army for 16 years
- Was awarded an MBE for the Modernisation of Training in the Armed Forces
- Achieved a Masters in the Design of Information Systems
- Worked as a freelance consultant offering technical and behavioural development
- Accredited in a range of psychometric including Lumina Spark, MBTI, and Firo-B
- I’m a Neuro Linguistic Practitioner and ILM Qualified Executive Coach and Mentor
- Experienced in Business Process Modelling, HR and Organisational Development Consultancy
- Innovation Techniques, Design Thinking and Creative Problem Solving Facilitator