APM Project Management Conference
Recognising the significant contribution that the project profession makes to society and the economy, the APM Conference Manchester 2019, sponsored by Hyde Park Solutions Ltd. will this year focus on how the project profession can unlock a confident future through reflection on past achievements and learnings.
Topics relevant to project professionals from a diverse range of backgrounds will be discussed, with concepts and ideas from the popular Power of the Profession conference series offering delegates practical takeaways that will add real value to day to day management of projects, programmes and portfolios.
Delegates can look forward to a packed schedule of networking with industry peers, sharing and discussing ideas and best practice and hearing from a variety of influential and well respected speakers. Up to eight hours of CPD can also be earned by attending and delegates can also enjoy meeting and talking to a range of exhibitors.
Date: Wednesday 26 June 2019
Early bird rates below end Tuesday 30 April
- Member early bird price – £138
- Non-member early bird price – £184
- Student member - £25
Group rates are available, please email email@example.com for more details.
Learn more about our generous conference sponsors and how they can help you ensure project success.
Discover how the products and services of leading organisations can give you a competitive advantage.
This year’s conference will offer a strong programme of handpicked, influential and inspirational speakers across the project profession. The conference aims to:
- Put a spotlight on the contribution of the project profession to continuous improvement in society, with a lean towards the impact of the Northern Powerhouse. Subjects that have real meaning to the profession discussed and explored in lively and interactive discussions.
- Provide delegates with practical tools and takeaways that they can use to add real value to their day to day role. The conference will not only reflect on the key points raised during the popular Power of the Profession conference programme, but also provide focussed sessions on practical delivery methods that project professionals of all sectors can use to enhance their work.
- Offer advice and guidance on career pathways into and through the project profession. The conference will offer informative sessions on developing your career and networking opportunities with project professionals at all stages of their careers to share ideas and best practice.