APM Project Management Conference Manchester 2018
Is productivity the best measure of success?
Projects can provide benefits that have a much broader societal impact, explored in APM’s Power of the Profession conference programme.
The APM Project Management Conference Manchester, sponsored by Hyde Park Solutions Ltd. explored ways that the project profession can be a Catalyst for Good and give those working within it the tools to deliver projects, programmes and portfolios that contribute to wider economic and social benefit.
Our first keynote speaker was John Cridland CBE, Chairman for Transport for the North. John led the CBI as director-general between 2011-2015 and was key spokesman for the business community in the media, on public platforms and with the Government.
John was the first in an exciting line-up of speakers who explored the three key sub-themes of the APM conference Manchester: Smarter Thinking, Smarter Working and Smarter Leadership.
Stay up to date with trends and developments by listening to influential speakers share their thought leadership.
Learn more about our generous conference sponsors and how they can help you ensure project success.
Discover how the products and services of leading organisations can give you a competitive advantage.
The conference focused on three key areas:
Smarter Thinking – inspiring project professionals to review their approach and mindset to deliver projects that provide broad benefits, including social, environmental and economic impact.
Smarter Working – exploring the tools, including new and innovative technology, that project professionals are starting to use, and will use in the future, to improve delivery outcomes.
Smarter Leadership – this stream explored different ways to engage stakeholders, discuss the benefits of motivating teams to see projects as social systems and discover ways that project professionals can drive their careers forward.
With interactive, thought provoking sessions the APM Conference Manchester was a must for project professionals across all sectors.
Benefits of attending include:
- Influential speakers sharing thought leadership so you can stay up to date with the latest techniques for successful project delivery.
- Interactive sessions so you can leave the conference with all your vital project management questions answered.
- Multiple streams ensuring a rich choice of sessions making the event relevant to your industry.
- Networking with the most senior figures in the profession will help raise your profile and develop your career.
- Earn up to eight hours of CPD which equates to nearly a quarter of your expected professional development for the year.
- Exhibition with leading organisations giving you the opportunity to discover how the latest products and services can generate a competitive advantage for your business.
- Programme released for APM project management conference Edinburgh
- Date:17 January 2019
- Read More