APM Project Management Conference Manchester
Influential speakers shared their thought leadership to keep delegates up-to-date with the latest insights and techniques in project management and provide insight and inspiration. Topics ranged from driving growth nationally, to what is next for trade and investment, for upgrading infrastructure and for skills development and how these issues will affect the world of project management going forward.
Our speakers explored what it takes to become a progressive project professional; encouraging attendees to develop their careers and pursue the inspiring projects in their sights.
Explore the speaker presentations from the day on each of their profiles below.
Full list of speakers
- Timandra Harkness, science writer, broadcaster and comedian
- Mark Batey – creativity, innovation and leadership specialist
- Jean Llewellyn OBE, CEO at The National Skills Academy for Nuclear
- Rob Leslie-Carter, director at Arup
- Jonathan Turton, director, deal advisory, infrastructure at KPMG LLP
- James Baker, Graphene business director, the University of Manchester
- Peter Hansford, FREng FICE FAPM, chair of construction & infrastructure policy, University College London
- John Chappell MBE, head of operational engineering at United Utilities
- Maya Jani, expansion procurement director, Heathrow
- Liz Crowhurst, senior sector advisor, government and defence at CBI