APM Scottish Conference 2018
The APM Scottish Conference 2018 supported by 20|20 Business Insight returned on Thursday 22 March 2018 with the aim of shaping the next generation of project leaders.
The conference gave delegates the opportunity to explore a vibrant mix of interactive and plenary sessions, plus plenty of opportunities to engage with students and established project professionals.
APM Project Management Conference Edinburgh 2019
The APM Project Management Conference Edinburgh, sponsored by 20/20 Business Insight, is the must-attend Project Management conference in Scotland in 2019. The conference this year focuses on the overarching theme of the Power of the Profession and will provide project professionals from all backgrounds with inspiring content from renowned, experienced speakers from a diverse range of sectors.
Conference speakers 2018
Influential speakers shared their thought leadership to keep delegates up-to-date with the latest insights and techniques in project management and provide insight and inspiration. Topics ranged from driving growth nationally, to what is next for trade and investment, for upgrading infrastructure and for skills development and how these issues will affect the world of project management going forward.
Our speakers explored what it takes to become a progressive project professional; encouraging attendees to develop their careers and pursue the inspiring projects in their sights.
- Amy Williams MBE, skeleton bobsleigh olympian View presentation
- Michael Moore, senior advisor, PwC View presentation
- Julie Jackson, managing director support services & major projects, OCS Group UK Ltd
- Neil Harkin, director of operations – 20|20 Business Insight
- Bill Buchan, head of PMO at Lloyds Banking Group Bill View presentation
- Dr Helen Wright, international education advisor and executive coach
- Simon Coles, head of programme management, Dounreay Site Restoration Ltd
- Neil Fraser, engineering development manager, Diageo View presentation
- Jane DuffyStream, national training programme manager, Skills Development Scotland View presentation
- Andy MacIntosh, project management & business improvement director, BAE Systems Naval Ships