Things to check before joining the webinar
Please ensure that Java is up-to-date on your PC. The latest download, if you don't already have it, can be obtained from this page. The latest version can be downloaded here.
Please check to see that you meet the minimum system requirements and that you have the equipment you need before the webinar is due to start.
Register for the webinar using the link provided in the joining instructions. This will take you to the registration screen example is below;
When you have completed the details you will see a confirmation message to say you are registered, example is below;
Then you will be sent a confirmation email which will give you a unique link to join the webinar.
If you would like to join the webinar on your IPad, IPhone or Android, please follow the steps below
- Download the GoTo Meeting app from your respective app store.
- Enter the Webinar ID: WEBINAR ID
- You will then be asked for your name and email address and will be taken you through to the registration page.
- Once the registration is complete you will then be returned to the app to enjoy the webinar.
Follow this link for more information.
|On the day of the Webinar|
Once you have clicked on the unique link (in the confirmation email) you will be invited to run the following add on.
Click 'run' and you will be taken into the webinar. You will see a holding screen until the webinar commences.
A few things to note
• If you are experiencing any technical issues with the webinar you can contact GoToWebinar technical support directly on 0800 404 9279• Once you are in the webinar, you will be able to see the slides and hear the presenters.
• You won't be able to speak but you will be able to type any questions that you have for the presenters. As many of these as possible will be answered at the end of the presentation.
• Please note that the webinar will be recorded and can be viewed at a later date on the APM website.
An invitation to complete the online feedback survey will be sent to you following the webinar, please do complete it – it helps to improve future events.
CPD certificates will NOT be issued for this webinar. Please ensure that you record your attendance at the webinar on your personal CPD record.