Karen Whelan | B.Eng MBA ChPP MAPM
- Advanced Technology Engineer 1994
- Business Planning and Strategy 1996
- Project Manager 2001
- Programme Manager 2005
- Contract Delivery Manager - 2008
- Transformation Manager 2016
- Programme Manager 2017
- Full member of APM (MAPM) - 2016
- Chartered Project Professional (ChPP) – 2018
What inspired you to become a Chartered Project Professional?
Being part of the inaugural cohort and pushing the profession forward.
What has the impact been on your career since becoming a Chartered Project Professional?
Raising my personal profile among fellow PMs in my business
Would you recommend becoming a Chartered Project Professional?
Yes as a demonstration of one's experience and professionalism on a par with other professions such as engineering.