Sue Phillips | ChPP RPP MAPM FCIPD
- Programme and Project Manager - 2008
- Full member of APM (MAPM) - 2012
- Head of Corporate Risk Management 2014
- Lead Government Project Delivery Profession - 2015
- Portfolio Lead - 2017
- Chartered Project Professional (ChPP) - 2018
- Programme Manager - 2019
What has the impact been on your career since becoming a Chartered Project Professional?
Achieving ChPP has given me greater confidence in my own professional skills. ChPP is recognised by colleagues and stakeholders as a premier award therefore my professionalism is recognised and accepted without question. I have moved to a new Programme leadership role and being a ChPP has helped me establish strong professional relationships quickly.
Would you recommend becoming a Chartered Project Professional?
Yes I would. it is about personal affirmation and professional recognition from your peers. It provides new ways to support the wider profession and promote project delivery with other professionals.