- 28 September 2017
- 09:30 - 18:00
- Etc Venues 155 Bishopsgate
Individual non-member - standard rate: £276.00
Individual corporate employer - standard rate: £235.00
Individual member - standard rate: £235.00
Individual corporate member - standard rate: £235.00
APM National Conference for Women in Project Management 2017
The progressive project professional
The APM National Conference for Women in Project Management returns in 2017 to investigate what it takes to become a progressive project professional; looking at the skills you need to develop the career you want, the inspiring projects you could be working on and the techniques and approaches you will need to meet the demands of projects both today and in the future.
As the pace of change accelerates and needs grow more complex, the project management profession is expanding in reach and diversity. The response to these changes will define the future of our profession and those working in it. How should the project profession evolve to reflect our changing society, needs and expectations?
Benefits of attending include:
- Influential speakers sharing thought leadership so you can stay up to date with the latest techniques for successful project delivery.
- Interactive sessions so you can leave the conference with all your vital project management questions answered.
- Multiple streams ensuring a rich choice of session making the event relevant to your industry.
- Networking with the most senior figures in the profession will help raise your profile and develop your career.
- Earn up to eight hours of CPD which equates to nearly a quarter of your expected professional development for the year.
- Exhibition with leading organisations so you can discover how the latest products and services can generate a competitive advantage for your business.
Discounted rates for four or more available, save up to £80pp
For group bookings call 01844 271681 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all bookings are subject to the APM Terms and Conditions.