- 24 September 2020
The QEII Conference Centre Broad Sanctuary London SW1P 3EE
APM Women in Project Management Conference 2020
We want you to have complete confidence in your booking. Therefore we can confirm that should this event be cancelled as a result of the Coronavirus outbreak, we will issue you with a full refund on your ticket.
One of APM’s most popular conferences is back in 2020. The APM Women in Project Management conference will this year tackle some of the hottest topics affecting project professionals today, no matter what their career stage or background.
Delegates can look forward to networking with over 600 project professionals and gaining knowledge and insight from sessions and workshops covering personal development, diversity and practical project management skills.
Benefits of attending include:
- Increase your network by chatting to over 600 project, programme and portfolio professionals from a broad range of sectors and backgrounds
- Learn about valuable tools and techniques from industry leading speakers to implement into your own work straightaway
- Contribute to your own personal development with hands-on workshops designed with you in mind
- Be inspired by well-respected keynote speakers
- Meet and talk to our exhibitors and sponsors to discover all the latest project management products and services on offer
- Earn up to seven hours of continuous professional development (CPD) from attending
Discounted rates are available for groups of four or more, to take advantage of this offer, please complete the group booking form, here. Charity discount available upon request - please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in becoming involved in the Women in Project Management Specific Interest Group (SIG)? Find out more here.