- 23 August 2018
Book this event
Please Note: The location will be central Bristol
Member ticket: £390.00
Non member ticket: £480.00
Chartered applications: your one day workshop (Ref 101)
This one day workshop is part of the new range of Chartered Project Professional (ChPP) support services brought to you by APM, to assist individuals in preparing their applications for the standard.
The day will be split into three key sessions covering the application process, drafting an application and an overview of what to expect from the interview.
In addition to providing an in-depth understanding of the requirements and assessment process for ChPP, there will be a practical session designed to help you come away with first drafts for inclusion in your application.
Who should attend? The workshops are designed for anyone looking to kick-start their application in a facilitated session. We expect this workshop to be most useful to those applying through routes 1 and 3.
Session one: the application process – an interactive session to help you:
- be confident that you are ready to consider embarking on your application;
- understand the evidence requirements and assessment process;
- select the most appropriate projects / programmes / portfolios;
- be confident in your ability to evidence the required level of competence.
Session two: drafting your application – a practical session to help you:
- understand what is required to create a ‘good’ project overview;
- understand what an acceptable written competence statement is likely to involve;
- create first drafts for inclusion in your application.
Session three: the interview – a final session to provide you with:
- clarity on the aims and purposes of the interview stage;
- an understanding of the nature and purpose of the questions;
- confidence in your ability to handle a live interview process.
Future workshops will be available throughout the year and will be offered nationwide.
These services are open to everyone with preferential rates for APM individual members. The aim of these sessions is to help individuals to quickly understand the requirements of ChPP, guiding them through the application process.
Please note there are limited spaces available on this chartered workshop.