- 31 July 2018
Member ticket: FREE
ChPP - Your application: the written submission and interview
Due to high demand this event is now fully booked. Please check the APM event listing for alternative dates.
This online clinic is part of the new range of Chartered Project Professional (ChPP) support services brought to you by APM to assist individuals in preparing their applications for the standard.
“Your application: the written submission and interview” – an in-depth session for those considering routes 1 and 3
The online clinic will help you:
- Gain clarity of the overall process and increased confidence in moving straight to application or attending a workshop
- Learn how to select the most appropriate projects / programmes / portfolios
- Understand what is required to create a ‘good’ project overview
- Be confident in your ability to evidence the required level of competence and understand what an acceptable written competence statement is likely to involve
- Understand how to make a positive impression at the interview
This online clinic is the first of its kind and will be exclusively available to members of APM for free. Further sessions will then be chargeable however there will be a discounted rate available to APM members.
In the future these services will be open to everyone with the aim of helping individuals to quickly understand the requirements of ChPP, guiding them through the application process.
Please note there are limited spaces available on this online clinic.