- 20 June 2018
20 Triton Street LONDON NW1 3BF
Book this event
Member ticket: FREE
Non member ticket: £10.00
Delivering initiatives in a digital era and diverse multi-country organisation
The pace in the digital era is quickly transforming the approach on how global organisations collaborate and deliver change.
Approach and methods previously utilised in delivering successful projects are still relevant today, however the nature of projects has evolved and technology specifically is very much of the digital age.
Not only do project managers face new types of challenges such as diverse requirements, employee flexibility, evolving project governance and changing demands of stakeholders. Project managers also have to deal with harnessing technology to improve efficiency of distributed teams across multiple countries and environments.
The event will include:
- The experiences of project managers uncovering the challenges with delivering transformational change and their approaches to overcome them.
- Presentations from a customer facing and a business critical internal initiative.
- To demonstrate leadership of scope, resource and risk management.
- The governance mechanism to drive projects across borders that include diverse resources, technology, culture and environments.
- Managing sensitive organisational change and its impact on deadlines.
- Harnessing technology to improve efficiency of distributed teams.
- Influencing stakeholders to create adaptive organisational agility.
- Q&A session to deep dive further into the experiences of navigating a complex global organisation. The pace in the digital era is quickly transforming the approach on how global organisations collaborate and deliver change.
Kenneth Phinehas has worked as a project manager in the manufacturing, telecoms and business process outsourcing service industry sectors, delivering transformational business and technology change.
Kenneth is also a Prince2® practitioner and holds a BEng and an MBA from the University of Westminster. With 15+ years’ experience in project management he now focuses on driving operational efficiencies for Ricoh Europe.
Mark Brincat has over 12 Years’ experience in IT project delivery in financial, health, defence, telecommunications and technology sectors. Mark’s areas of expertise include: voice and contact centre automation solutions, hybrid and cloud IT, enterprise resource planning and network solution.
Mark is also a Prince2® practitioner with a graduate certificate of project management (Charles Sturt University, Bathurst, Australia) and a diploma of project management (Australian Institute of Project Management, Melbourne, Australia).
Johan Brand leads the Ricoh Europe team of project managers responsible for the delivery of multiple global major and focus account based projects. His UK based team of 11 project managers deliver a portfolio to eight major customer accounts in EMEA, APAC and LATAM regions.
With a career starting in IT software/hardware and 20+ years of project management his experience spans multiple sectors (government and private) across technology, energy and FMCG.
This event is suitable for professionals with any level of experience.
APM Body of Knowledge reference