- 28 September 2021
Book this event
Member ticket: FREE
Non member ticket: FREE
Governance of Co-Owned Projects
APM Governance Guide Review: Another opportunity to participate in the review of APM Guide - Governance of Co-Owned Projects. How do temporary organisation and parent organisations with different ownership horizons work together? Can collaborative projects work in practice and how can they be governed?
Are you a project management professional with a focus on governance and looking to engage with similar professionals?
APM Governance SIG committee members will be leading this first meet up, giving members the chance to interact with each other and swap experiences. This conversation will provide an opportunity to socialise virtually and is a great way to network with governance professionals.
There is a limit on the number places available due to the format of the event (virtual) and ideally open to those with a governance focus.
This conversation evening is suitable for professionals with any level of experience.
Follow @APMEvents for upcoming event information.
APM Body of Knowledge 7th edition reference
|3.3.6||Continuing professional development (CPD)|
Future SIG virtual meet ups
- Governance on Crisis: Wednesday 20 October 2021
- Climate change and good governance: Wednesday 17 November 2021
- Sponsoring Change: Wednesday 15 December 2021
- Governance Unseen or Obscene: Wednesday 19 January 2022
- Change Governance in company accounts: Wednesday 16 February 2022
- Directing Change: Wednesday 16 March 2022
- Governance of Wicked Decisions – Climate Change versus Biodiversity: Wednesday 20 April 2022
- Governance in a world of Artificial Intelligence: Wednesday 18 May 2022