Login or Register to book onto an event:
- 25 April 2017
- 18:00 - 21:00
NLP Influencing techniques: Creating win-win outcomes
A joint event between BCS PROMS-G and the Association for Project Management
Do you want to engage with and gain 'buy-in' from stakeholders so you can create 'win-win' situations? Do you want to learn how to 'push the right buttons' when working with other people? Do you want to develop your negotiating and influencing skills?
If so, this talk will introduce you to an NLP (neuro linguistic programming) influencing technique that enables you to recognise 'preferences' in people's language and behaviour so that you can begin to:
- understand what is important to them;
- talk to people using language that matches their preferences;
- show people that you understand what is important to them - be on the 'same wavelength', 'see eye to eye' with them;
- make it easier for people to process information;
- motivate others; and
- increase the likelihood that people will see things from your perspective.
This presentation will give an introduction to the simple language tools that successful people use to understand, engage, negotiate, influence and inspire internal and external stakeholders.
Venue: BCS London, The Davidson Building, 5 Southampton Street, London, WC2E 7HA