- 8 July 2021
Book this event
Non member rate: £30.00
Member rate: FREE
Preparing your chartered application: Your application (Ref 543)
This online clinic is part of the new range of Chartered Project Professional (ChPP) support services brought to you by APM to assist individuals in preparing their applications for the standard.
“Preparing your chartered application” is an in-depth session for those considering routes 1 and 3
The online clinic will help you:
- Gain clarity of the overall process and increased confidence in moving straight to application or attending a workshop
- Learn how to select the most appropriate projects / programmes / portfolios
- Understand what is required to create a ‘good’ project overview
- Be confident in your ability to evidence the required level of competence and understand what an acceptable written competence statement is likely to involve
- Understand how to make a positive impression at the interview
These services are open to everyone and free for APM individual members. The aim of these sessions is to help individuals to quickly understand the requirements of ChPP, guiding them through the application process.
Please note there are limited spaces available on this online clinic.