- 12 October 2021 - 13 October 2021
Book this event
Member ticket: FREE
Non member ticket: £15.00
Corporate Partner- employee: £10.00
Corporate Affiliate- employee: £10.00
South Wales and West of England branch
Project Team of The Future
APM South Wales and West of England Branch Conference is returning again this year after two successful conferences.
Having reflected on the Project Management Profession and the Project Manager of the Future, this year we will shift focus to look at the Project Team. What makes a great project team? how can our organisations help it perform to its best? what technology will enable (or threaten) future teams?
The conference will be over two days and focus on the following areas:
- Technology and Tools: Harnessing better communication and automation tools to help the project team
- People Skills: Developing and leading the best Project Teams will take a range of new skills
- Organisation Setup: What can organisations do to encourage the best Project Teams
- Debbie Lewis, Board Chair of APM
- Isabel Edkins, PA Consulting Group
- Baz Khinda, Wellingtone
- James Martin-Young, MI-GSO | PCUBED
- Dave Wyse, Frazer-Nash Consultancy
Follow @APMEvents for upcoming event information.
This event is suitable for professionals with any level of experience.
APM Body of Knowledge 7th edition reference
|3.3.6||Continuing professional development (CPD)|