- 24 June 2019
Coldharbour Lane Frenchay BRISTOL BS16 1QY
South Wales and West of England branch
Project Management beyond 2020 - the Southwest Leading the Way
University of the West of England, Coldharbour Lane, Frenchay, BRISTOL, BS16 1QY
About this event
The South West is recognised as a centre for pioneering companies leading the way in project management. Now some of those leading organisations are coming together to stage a major event showcasing the region’s capabilities and thought leadership in exploring the challenges from various disruptive changes that will impact in the coming decade.
By attending this event you will gain key knowledge on the following areas:
- Major Southwest Programmes in the 2020s – showcasing capabilities to deliver complex programmes
- Disruptive Technologies that will impact project management in 2020 to 2030 - Will project management organisations and professionals need to adapt to realise potential benefits from use of Data Analytics, AI, Robotics, Internet of Things and Augmented Reality?
- Education & Research - Thought Leadership to address future challenges. How PM methods and tools may evolve, tailored to the needs of different sectors and clients and supporting innovation.
- Globalisation in a post-BREXIT World. Thought leadership from the Southwest highlighting key impacts of globalisation for PM in the future.
- Chartership and the Future of the Profession. What has been the impact of Chartership. How will the organisation of the profession evolve, need for new qualifications, types of registration?
- Are We Ready? (Panel discussion). What actions need to be taken in preparation for a decade of challenge and opportunity?
By attending this conference
An opportunity to hear and learn from South West industry and academic leaders and share your own experiences with other attendees.
An opportunity to understand how the project profession is likely to change in response to challenges over the 2020 to 2030 period, and how that may impact you and your organisation.
Who should attend
This event will be suitable for the following people working in project management:
• Directors responsible for delivering organizational change
• Heads of Projects, Programmes or Portfolio Management
• Heads of practice or heads of profession wanting evidence of effectiveness
• Project, Programmes and Portfolio Management Officers
• Academics and Researchers in public sector organisations
Registration for this event will open soon
If you would like to be part of this event as a speaker or a sponsor, please contact Robert Allen, Branches manager, APM - Robert.email@example.com