The awards will be made up of seven categories, including apprentice of the year and academic of the year. All are welcome to attend the ceremony and entries for the awards open on Monday 2 March 2020.
Register your interest now to receive updates about the awards as we get closer to entries opening.
- Project Management Student of the Year
- Project Management Apprentice of the Year
- Project Management Graduate of the Year
- Geoffrey Trimble Award for Project Management Postgraduate of the Year
- Herbert Walton Award for Project Management PhD or Doctoral of the Year
- Research Paper of the Year
- Developmental Programme of the Year
- Academic of the Year
INTERESTED IN BEING ONE OF OUR JUDGES?
VIEW JUDGES ELIGIBILITY AND CRITERIA APPLICATIONS CLOSE 28 FEBRUARY