Overview of corporate membership
The Association for Project Management, the Chartered body for the project profession, offers many opportunities for you to develop project management capability, from engagement to commitment, to full APM Corporate Accreditation.
Join APM as a corporate member
By becoming an APM Corporate Member, you join over 500 organisations with access to a range of services that enable you to develop competence, recognition, and professionalism and ensure that your project management community can access the latest thinking and information about all aspects of project and programme management.
Engage with the APM FIVE Dimensions of Professionalism
Over 3,000 organisations are benefiting from the APM FIVE Dimensions of Professionalism by employing the association’s over 22,350 members and 30,000 qualified professionals. Building your organisation’s commitment to the APM FIVE Dimensions of Professionalism offers greater effectiveness, recognition and assurance.
Accredit your professional development scheme
Some of the world’s leading project management organisations are demonstrating their commitment to the APM FIVE Dimensions of Professionalism by gaining APM Corporate Accreditation. This assesses your organisation’s professional development scheme, providing confidence to all stakeholders of your dedication to developing project professionals.
Find out about corporate accreditation
Becoming a corporate member of the Chartered body for the project profession will give your organisation access to a range of services that enables you to develop competence and professionalism within your project management community. This can increase in project delivery effectiveness and efficiency that may have a direct impact on your organisation’s profitability.
Develop competence and upskill your workforce
- Receive company-wide access to the APM Competence Framework. This valuable tool is used to assess current knowledge and experience of individuals providing a framework to help you upskill your project management community making them more efficient and increasing project delivery success.
- Access to nationwide programme of good practice events through APM Branches and Specific Interest Groups. This offers your employees fantastic CPD opportunities to ensure they are using the latest project management trends and practices.
- Attend and host regional events that enhance your reputation of being at the forefront of the profession and part of a large network of key influential figures.
- External recognition of your organisation’s project management capability
- Use of the APM corporate membership logo that acts as a visible commitment in your staff development. This helps to attract the best professionals and increases the likelihood of project delivery success. Using the logo is also a sign of your commitment to the profession adding credibility when tendering for new business.
- Global recognition through APM's influential membership of the International Project Management Association, raising your company’s profile with international clients.
- Access to a dedicated membership development team to assist you in developing your professional project management practice and ensure your organisation gets value for money from its membership.
Save up to £855 for each individual employee
- Save up to £325 per employee on APM’s internationally-recognised qualifications that provide a career path for your project management community.
- 10% discount on APM publications saving your organisation money.
- Up to £10,742 off licences for electronic versions of APM publications. Many organisations use these as the basis of their career development programmes for their project management communities.
- Free hard copy of the APM Body of Knowledge, 6th edition to new members, worth £49.95. This publication provides access to the 69 areas of knowledge that underpin the profession and APM qualifications.
- Discounted delegate rates for the APM Project Management Conference and other national events saving up to £130 per year for each employee.*
- 75% discount on International Journal of Project Management saving your organisation £174 per subscription.
- Free subscription to Project journal, the UK's best-read project management magazine, saving your organisation £56.50 per subscription.
- Receive 15% discount on recruitment services with the APM Careers Jobs Board.
*Based on attending the APM Conference and two other paid for APM events over the course of 12 months