Project is the official journal of the Association for Project Management (APM). Project journal represents the ‘Voice of the project community’. It is committed to developing and promoting professionalism in project, programme and portfolio management.
Project is distributed free to all APM individual members who will automatically receive the journal as a membership benefit. Download your Project journal pdf below:
Explore articles from Project archive
As an APM individual member you have access to all our digital articles in the archive on numerous topics. Feel free to search our archive!
Latest issue: Autumn 2017
As APM continues its work towards establishing a new Chartered standard and a Register of Chartered Project Professionals, it is also important to look at ways of encouraging a new generation who choose project management as a first-choice profession.
The ‘trailblazer’ employer group led by Sellafield has worked with APM to develop apprenticeship standards, and is offering young project managers wide-ranging opportunities to build their skills with on-the-job training and assessment.
- How modern apprenticeship schemes are blazing a new trail into the profession
- The role of continuing professional development in Chartered status
- Strategies to mitigate the effects of bad conditions on construction projects
- Project meets the change guru
- Meet the programme manager responsible for the launch of the new 12-sided £1 coin
- How Liz Rawlinson overcame challenges on the Bermondsey Dive Under project