10th RPP Assessor Conference in London
Posted by APM on 19th Aug 2015
Details of the 10th RPP Assessor Conference
Conference Date: Wednesday, 21st October 2015
Venue Details: ETC Venues_ Paddington, London
Format: Face to Face
10.30 APM update
10.50 RPP update
13.30 Assessor exercise
15.00 Feedback and close
(Please note the agenda will be posted here prior to the conference in due course and you will receive a notification by email)
II. Conference attendance
*Please confirm your attendance email to Shohreh.firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 25 September 15.
(The attendance list will be published here shortly after the deadline)
*Note: your attendance on at least one RPP Assessor training event per year is a contractual obligation
- Wearing name badges at any of these RPP assessors conferences is required; in case you need a new name badge, please contact Shohreh Golfard couple of weeks prior to the event and we will arrange it for you at APM cost.
- Traveling expenses for attending these conferences will be reimbursed by APM and the expense forms and attached receipts are to be sent (by email/post) to Shohreh Golfard.
- Standardisation exercise is to be carried out by all assessors regardless of their attendance by the given deadline prior to this conference. (Carrying out this exercise is not chargeable to APM)
- All assessors’ exercise reports will be recorded and forwarded to their assigned verifier for analysis and group discussions.
- At the conference day all group discussions notes will be collated and posted here for your future reference.
III. Standardisation exercise
*Note: Completing the standardisation exercises are required by all RPP assessors regardless of their attendance at the conference day.
To ensure that the assessor pool is being consistent with their interpretation of ‘Managing Others’ and ‘Project Complexity’ in the portfolio assessment stage of RPP and to ascertain their current practice in marking these two areas, this conference standardisation exercise has focused on these two areas . Below is the link to the survey:
Please complete the survey by 8th October 2015 ; Please note that this is a final deadline as the surveys will need to be collated by the Verifies in time for the Assessor Conference on the 21st October.
* Note: that this survey is the only pre-work required for the conference.
Share this page
Agile refuses to analyse requirements beforehand – and thus declines to provide an initial certainty. This will probably always scare any stakeholder trying to understand whether or not they can show results to the board with the budget that they are granted.
You have a choice. You can either muddle on, stand firm and fix it – or look elsewhere.