Details of the 10th RPP Assessor Conference
Conference Date: Wednesday, 19th October 2016
Venue Details: ETC Venues_The Hatton, 51-53 Hatton Garden, London, EC1N 8HN
Format: Face to Face
(Please note the agenda will be posted here prior to the conference in due course and you will receive a notification by email)
II. Conference attendance
*Please confirm your attendance email to Victoria.email@example.com by Monday 10th October 2016.
(The attendance list will be published here shortly after the deadline)
*Note: your attendance on at least one RPP Assessor training event per year is a contractual obligation
- Wearing name badges at any of these RPP assessors conferences is required; in case you need a new name badge, please contact Vicki Bailey a couple of weeks prior to the event and we will arrange it for you at APM cost.
- Traveling expenses for attending these conferences will be reimbursed by APM and the expense forms and attached receipts are to be sent (by email/post) to Vicki Bailey.
- Standardisation exercise is to be carried out by all assessors regardless of their attendance by the given deadline prior to this conference. (Carrying out this exercise is not chargeable to APM)
- All assessors’ exercise reports will be recorded and forwarded to their assigned verifier for analysis and group discussions.
- At the conference day all group discussions notes will be collated and posted here for your future reference.
III. Standardisation exercise
*Note: Completing the standardisation exercises are required by all RPP assessors regardless of their attendance at the conference day.
TBC - more details to follow. You will be emailed when this is available.