APM Conference 2017 speaker videos now available
The award-winning APM Project Management Conference, sponsored by 20|20 Business Insight, has a long-held reputation for bringing together the world’s most influential and thought-provoking speakers from your profession.
The world is in a constant state of accelerating change. The ways we embrace and manage that change must constantly evolve to meet new demands. Building a world-class profession in a constantly changing world means challenging norms and thinking, breaking and then re-making the mould, reinventing project management for a new generation.
Should you have missed the APM conference or wish to review the content of a presentation, you can access the PM Channel videos on our speakers page. You will also be able to view the presentation synopsis and interview on each speaker profile.
The following speaker profiles include a PM Channel video from the conference:
- David Waboso, APM president
- Sir William Atkinson, keynote speaker - "Britain's best headteacher"
- Rt Hon Michael Portillo, former MP and cabinet minister, closing speaker
- Rob Leslie-Carter, Arup, The future of project management
- Ledia Andrawes, ThinkPlace, Co-designing in unfamiliar project situations
- Deborah Feakins, Marlow Consulting, Enterprise change management
- Sam El-Jouzi, CH2M, Inside the digital asset
- Professor Jennifer Whyte, Imperial College, Digital innovation and transformation of infrastructure projects
- Colin Gaynor, AstraZeneca, Project managers as truth-seekers
- James Hampson, Jacobs, Will project management ever be automated?