APM Scottish Conference 2016: Speakers announced
Posted by APM on 13th Jun 2016
APM is pleased to announce the first part of its line-up for the 2016 Scottish Conference.
The conference, which will take place on Thursday 8th September 2016 at the world famous Edinburgh International Conference Centre will explore how project management has improved as a profession, how it continues to improve, and how those improvements have found practical applications across a wide range of sectors.
- Sara Drake - chief executive, APM
- Hamish Taylor – former CEO, Eurostar & Sainsbury’s Bank
- Brian Wernham- APM Board Member (RRP)
- Caroline Donaldson - co-founder and executive coach, Kynesis
- More speakers to be announced soon
The event is for project professionals across all levels and sectors that are looking to develop their career or establish a wider knowledge of the profession.
Industry leading speakers will allow delegates to walk away with a broader and deeper understanding of where the project profession is heading and with the confidence to thrive in their current and upcoming projects.
Benefits of attending include:
- Influential speakers sharing thought leadership so you can stay up to date with the latest techniques for successful project delivery.
- Interactive sessions so you can leave the conference with all your vital project management questions answered.
- Multiple streams ensuring a rich choice of session making the event relevant to your industry.
- Networking with the most senior figures in the profession will help raise your profile and develop your career.
- Earn up to eight hours of CPD which equates to nearly a quarter of your expected professional development for the year.
- Exhibition with leading organisations giving you the opportunity to discover how the latest products and services can generate a competitive advantage for your business.