APM supports ECITB Conference 2015
Posted by APM on 4th Jun 2015
The Engineering Construction Industry Training Board is running their 2nd Oil and Gas Project Management conference on Tuesday 17 November at the Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre supported by APM.
Led by the Offshore Project Management Steering Group (OPMSG), the Collaboration for Cost Reduction in North Sea Projects will look at how to address values, behaviours and cultures for the delivery of offshore projects.
The event will be a mixture of presentations from leading experts, case studies and interactive workshops to share knowledge and promote good practice.
Keynote speakers will be looking at the following topics:
- Core Values & Collaboration – The Essential Ingredients for Success in Project Management (Wood Group)
- Project Management in today’s environment – Efficiency and Effectiveness (Apache)
- The Future of North Sea Project Managers – A Balancing Act of Skills (Shell UK)
- Changing Industry Culture & Behaviours (Oil and Gas Authority)
- Values Based Leadership and the need for Management Innovation (Statoil)