Become a member of APM at the click of a button
It is now even easier to become a full member of APM following the launch of the online joining functionality on 27th July. Along with student and associate membership, potential applicants can process their application for full membership completely online and, following a successful assessment outcome, gain the all important postnominal letters of MAPM after their name.
There is no longer a need to fill out application forms by hand and take time to put it in the post. Future APM members can simply register and submit their application with a few clicks of a mouse.
Along with professional status and recognition those joining online for full membership will also benefit from:
- Free subscription to the industry-leading Project magazine and member newsletter Network
- Free CD-ROM of the APM Body of Knowledge 5th edition for all new members
- Special discounts on APM publications
- Preferential delegate rates for the APM Project Management Conference and APM Awards dinner
- Discounts of between 10% to 30% on APM internationally recognised qualifications, saving up to 100 on the full price
- Improvement of career prospects through CPD
- Networking through extensive professional community via leading-edge APM Specific Interest Groups and APM branches
- Nationwide programme of good practice events
- See a full list of member benefits
To make things even better, employees of APM corporate members can now join online as associate or full (MAPM) members and have the registration fee waived. This represents a fantastic saving of 99.
To gain this benefit, applicants will need to enter a promotional code as part of the online joining process. The promotional code will be unique to each corporate member, please contact the APM relationship manager within your organisation to obtain the promotion code.
For more information please contact the Membership Development Team on 0845 458 1944.