On Thursday 25th June, the APM Benefits Summit 2015 took place at etc. venues, Farringdon, London.
This page will be updated in the near future to include a full write up and additional material will be added when available.
Please find below the available presentation material given at the full day event, in the agenda order for the day.
1. Our request for success in the project management temple of doom
by Eddie Obeng, Founder of Pentacle Virtual Business School and Professor at the School of Entreprenuership and Innovation at Henley Business School
2. Realising the benefits of delivering major infrastructure projects
by Colin Morris, Strategy Director, HS2
3. Benefits and better business cases
by Stefan Sanchez and Alan Brown, Directors, Value People Ltd
4. Improving benefits management at Sellafield
by Mike Ward, Head of Portfolio and Programme Management Capability, Sellafield, and Richard Peel, Programme Management Consltant for the Sellafield Improvement Programme
5. Over-optimism in governance projects
by Bridget Jackson, Audit Manager, Transport VFM, UK National Audit Office
A. Pragmatic benefits realisation management
by Judge Matharu and Mike Green
B. Agile P3M benefits
by Steve Messenger
C. Embedding benefits in the public sector
by Brin Hodgskiss and Nicola Dalliday
D. Benefits for whom?
by Ben Pinches
E. Extending the benefits life cycle: ISO 55000
by John Heathcote
F. A healthy respect for benefits
by David Waller and Hugo Minney
6. Benefits-led portfolio management: maximising capital investment returns
by Matt Williams, Managing Director, Connexion Systems