Posted by APM on 16th Nov 2015
The expectation is that pilot candidates will be ready to sit the exam papers with no additional training or support required.
For the purposes of the Pilot we are looking to organisations to provide candidates who have a mix of the following experience.
- Typically 3-5 years’ experience as a project professional
- “Fast track” project professionals
- Project professionals who have already successfully achieved the APM Project Fundamentals (IC)and APM Project Management (APMP) qualifications
- Wishing to become MAPM grade members
- Project, programme and portfolio managers who have been mapped to the intermediate levels on the Competence Framework Role Profiles
Share this page
Agile refuses to analyse requirements beforehand – and thus declines to provide an initial certainty. This will probably always scare any stakeholder trying to understand whether or not they can show results to the board with the budget that they are granted.
You have a choice. You can either muddle on, stand firm and fix it – or look elsewhere.