Posted by APM on 16th Nov 2015
The expectation is that pilot candidates will be ready to sit the exam papers with no additional training or support required.
For the purposes of the Pilot we are looking to organisations to provide candidates who have a mix of the following experience.
- Typically 3-5 years’ experience as a project professional
- “Fast track” project professionals
- Project professionals who have already successfully achieved the APM Project Fundamentals (IC)and APM Project Management (APMP) qualifications
- Wishing to become MAPM grade members
- Project, programme and portfolio managers who have been mapped to the intermediate levels on the Competence Framework Role Profiles
Share this page
The more diverse your team is, the more impressive its problem-solving and decision-making skills will be.
Good governance is about how people behave. These behaviours need to be set from the top.
Have you ever wondered what the difference was between Project Management and Change Management? Why both are needed to make a project truly successful and ensure the benefits are realised? On the 13th September 2016, Ranjit Sidhu came to Norwich to explain all!