Crossrail is sharing insight and good practice to benefit the next generation of future projects and those delivering them. This event offers the opportunity to hear from the individuals working on Crossrail, and to speak to them about their experiences.
The event will be held at the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) in Savoy Place on Tuesday 28 March.
There will be morning and afternoon ‘marketplace’ sessions and 4 panel sessions concentrating on specific Learning Legacy themes, each separately ticketed.
Doors open at 8.30 and the event will run until 1700. All tickets are free but booking for each session is required. As this is a free event tea and coffee will be provided but Crossrail cannot provide lunch. The IET Café will have a pre-packed lunch available for £8.90 or there are numerous other options close by on the Strand.
You can book via Eventbrite through the links below:
- Marketplace Morning Session – 9am until 12.30pm
- Marketplace Afternoon Session – 13.30pm until 5pm
- Project and Programme Management / Information Management panel session – 9am until 10.30am
- Health and Safety / Talent and Resources panel session – 11am until 12.30pm
- Engineering / Innovation panel session 13.30pm until 3pm
- Environment / Authorisation and Consents panel session – 3.30pm until 5pm
Please share this invitation with anyone who you think would be interested in attending or through your professional social media. We look forward to welcoming you.
The Crossrail Learning Legacy team
The Crossrail Learning Legacy is publishing insight and good practice from delivering the largest infrastructure project in Europe. In March the third tranche of content will be added to the Learning Legacy website bringing the total number of items available to nearly 500.
Find out more about the Crossrail Learning Legacy at learninglegacy.crossrail.co.uk