Exclusive video: Watch 2015 APM Conference trailer
Posted by APM on 9th Jan 2015
To get a flavour of what the event holds watch the brand-new and exclusive teaser video.
Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Opening speaker Dr Ben Goldacre, award-winning writer and "Bad Science" columnist for The Guardian
- Closing Speaker Mathew Syed, award-winning sports journalist and Commonwealth Games champion
- Caroline Blackman, director for Laing O'Rourke
- Dr Linda Holbeche, co-director of Holbeche Partnership
- Dr David Pendleton, co-founder of Edgecumbe Group
This year the APM conference will take you on a Myth Busting journey where you will discover project management in real life is rarely the same as project management in the text books.
Great myths exist in our profession that cloud both our perception and decision making. The APM Conference on Thursday 19th March will dispel these myths by uncovering the evidence that will increase the likelihood of you successfully delivering your projects, programmes and portfolios.
On top of this you will be given the international bestseller, Bounce: The Myth of Talent and the Power of Practice, by closing speaker and award-winning sports journalist Matthew Syed.
Benefits of attending include:
- Influential speakerssharing thought leadership so you can stay up to date with the latest techniques for successful project delivery.
- Interactive sessions so you can leave the conference with all your vital project management questions answered.
- Multiple streams ensuring a rich choice of session making the event relevant to your industry.
- Networking with the most senior figures in the profession will help raise your profile and develop your career.
- Earn up to eight hours of CPD which equates to nearly a quarter of your expected professional development for the year.
- Exhibition with leading organisations giving you the opportunity to discover how the latest products and services can generate a competitive advantage for your business.
With 94% of delegates saying they would look to attend in 2015 and describing the conference as thought-provoking, influential and inspiring the conference has the status as one of the most engaging and relevant events of the year.