Governance SIG Annual General Meeting 2016/17 results
Posted by APM on 4th Jul 2016
The Governance SIG Annual General Meeting took place on Thursday 30th June 2016 at 6:00pm, in London.
The following committee nominees put themselves forward for election, and all were unanimously voted onto the Governance SIG by the twenty-five present APM individual members during the AGM.
APM Governance SIG Annual General Meeting results
- John Caton
- Peter Deary
- Miles Dixon
- Roger Garrini
- Joan Langley
- Andy Murray
- Martin Samphire
- Andrew Spiers
Brand new members:
- Graham Ball
Following the first committee meeting for the 2016-2017 period the roles were re-elected for Chair and Secretary.
Over the last year the key features were:
- Communication improves - the quarterly newsletter was well received
- A number of successful blogs around the SIG sessions anf other governance angles
- Successful conference on 1st October 2015
Next year goals:
- Extend publications and review catalogue
- Events and conference
- Contnue to spread the word that good governance is the key critical success factor
The full Annual Report is attached below for your reference as a reflection on the past year and also the SIG intentions going forwards.
Share this page
Good governance is about how people behave. These behaviours need to be set from the top.