Governance SIG Annual General Meeting 2016/17 results
Posted by APM on 4th Jul 2016
The Governance SIG Annual General Meeting took place on Thursday 30th June 2016 at 6:00pm, in London.
The following committee nominees put themselves forward for election, and all were unanimously voted onto the Governance SIG by the twenty-five present APM individual members during the AGM.
APM Governance SIG Annual General Meeting results
- John Caton
- Peter Deary
- Miles Dixon
- Roger Garrini
- Joan Langley
- Andy Murray
- Martin Samphire
- Andrew Spiers
Brand new members:
- Graham Ball
Following the first committee meeting for the 2016-2017 period the roles were re-elected for Chair and Secretary.
Over the last year the key features were:
- Communication improves - the quarterly newsletter was well received
- A number of successful blogs around the SIG sessions anf other governance angles
- Successful conference on 1st October 2015
Next year goals:
- Extend publications and review catalogue
- Events and conference
- Contnue to spread the word that good governance is the key critical success factor
The full Annual Report is attached below for your reference as a reflection on the past year and also the SIG intentions going forwards.