PM Challenge 2014 - 15: call for entries
Posted by APM on 5th Sep 2014
APMs Scotland branch are pleased to invite entries to their 5th annual competition; open to all aspiring project managers.
This is an excellent opportunity to enter a team from your organisation or university of between 3-6 people and prepare a project of choice based on the theme innovation whilst raising money. The deadline for entries is close of business Friday 10th October so please be sure to email and confirm your entry by this date.
Entrants can expect to:
- Develop project management skills
- Raise money for charity
- Receive mentoring from experienced project and programme managers
- Develop knowledge of success criteria required to deliver a winning project
- Develop qualities needed to become an effective project manager
- Receive up to 100 to develop your project
- Present at a prestigious finals night in Aberdeen in March 2015
In this demanding and competitive market do you have what it takes to stand out from the competition?
For the criteria and entry form please see the documents attached below. For further information please contact Catherine Bowles.
To download a promotional poster for display in your workplace please click on the file 'poster' below.
Message on 03/11/14
Please note that the document 'APM Scottish PM Challenge 2014-15 Project Proposal Form' has been removed from this page and is not required for entrant team's proposals. Teams are advised that the project proposal can simply be a maximum of 4 sides of A4 paper (no template necessary) and are advised to return to the information pack for further guidance.