PM Challenge 2014 - 15 - stand out from the competition
Posted by APM on 26th Aug 2014
APMs Scotland branch will soon be announcing calls for entries to their 5th annual competition open to all aspiring project managers.
This is an excellent opportunity to enter a team from your organisation or university of between 3-6 people and prepare a project of choice based on the theme innovation whilst raising money.
Entrants can expect to:
- Develop project management skills
- Raise money for charity
- Receive mentoring from experienced project and programme managers
- Develop knowledge of success criteria required to deliver a winning project
- Develop qualities needed to become an effective project manager
- Receive up to 100 to develop your project
- Present at a prestigious finals night in Aberdeen in March 2015
In this demanding and competitive market do you have what it takes to stand out from the competition?
For the criteria and entry form please monitor the APM website - further details to follow in the coming weeks;
For further information please contact Catherine Bowles.
To download a promotional poster for display in your workplace please click on the file below.